This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my exgirlfriend is messing with me.?
11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
I think my exgirlfriend is messing with me.?
A little background. My ex and I dated for a year and she decided to up and end the relationship. I think she has some commitment issues and jelousy issues. We never fought about anything. During the breakup she kept saying she was making a big mistake and that she has no friends that arent married and too busy for her. She wanted closure,s o I went no contact for a month and signed up on a dating site. I recieved a message from a profile that was pretty plain, but I responded back to say hi and chat. Next thing she wants to text. So I agree. My ex is still friends with me on facebook. Everytime I would post a photo or what I was doing for the day, I would get a text from this "girl" saying whats up? anything fun going on?. I havent called the number yet, but I tried Spydialer.com. Its a site that allows you to enter any phone number to hear their voicemail. Try it works!! I did it on a friend and myself. Well the voicemail was a generic voicemail that comes with the phone. I think my ex is checking up on me. I have since texted my exs real number and she was very down and lonely lately. Am I getting parinoid?
I noticed that this questioin should be in dating and relationships. opps.

During the breakup we talked about getting back together and/ or being friends thereafter. We have been broken up for two months. She has sent me texts here and there. Hoping I'm well and general day to day stuff. We talked on the phone once about whats new. No relationship talk. I texted her because I got a email from one of her coworkers that she was unhappy and I should probably say hi.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:12 AM

Can I ask why did you text your ex girlfriend? If she ended the relationship - and it's been over a month now - then I don't see why either of you would contact the other, unless you wanted to get back together.

A lot of people don't bother changing the voicemail message on their phone, so I wouldn't think anything about that. Why not leave facebook for a few days and see if the new girl continues to text. Or block your ex and see what happens.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:12 AM

Hmm. Well it could go both ways. You could try setting her up. Post on like a wednesday (Get your friends in on it) that you are going to a huge party. (Dont name any places but have your friends post upbeat excited posts.) If she texts you after that try and get her to name what you would be doing on a wednesday.

Ask for pictures of this chick or ask to talk to her on the phone. If she refuses then you have your answer.