This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make Facebook timeline completely private?
11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
How can I make Facebook timeline completely private?
I don't use facebook, I don't like it. I only use it to keep in touch with friends, and I would like my profile to be completely hidden so no one can see it, but I have a hard time understanding the new privacy settings, I'm really regretting signing up for facebook at all....can someone help me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:12 AM

â– The visibility of posts you make on your own Wall (timeline) depends on the audience you choose for each post using the audience selector.

For example, a friend will see posts you've set to Friends and Public, while a non-friend will only see posts you've set to Public. If you do not have any public posts, then a non-friend will see a blank Wall tab.

â– The visibility of posts others make on your Wall (timeline) depends on the setting you've chosen for who can see posts by others.

â– You can remove an individual post whenever you want.

â– To control who sees stories that games and apps you use publish to your Wall (timeline), change your app privacy setting.

Ads

You can go into your privacy settings so no one can view other friends wall posts...photos...basically everything. You can set every single thing to "only me"...I feel the same

How To Get Facebook Timeline without waiting for official announcement?--------------------> http://www.toptechtune.com/2011/10/how-t...thout.html