This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do when it seems like things aren't working out with a girl?
11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
What should I do when it seems like things aren't working out with a girl?
There's a girl that I have been interested in for a long time but nothing more has happened. A good reason is that we're both pretty shy but lately there has been some other things making it harder as well. At this moment we have both started at the same college but we don't really have any classes together. Also some things happened to her during the last years in high school.

First of all her 2 childhood friends wanted to be cool by smoking and drinking. She didn't want to do that and they seemed to ignore her. For some reason she likes me and she did possibly also back in high school but I didn't know it because of her shyness. She might not have a really good friend but the girls used to say that she was just nagging the whole time.

Then there's one thing more that I'm a bit unsure of. I was at some point in high school friend with another girl and she was really outgoing and hot. She liked me but I didn't like her. Then I noticed that this shy girl started copying her after this and not just a little. She became a completely different girl, she started to focus a lot more on her looks and she is still like this. I can give you an example, I don't have a facebook profile for some weird reason but I used one of my friends to see what her profile looks like, just out of curiosity. First I couldn't believe my eyes because she had put up a lot of pictures of herself where she is really pretty. I looked at the date when she had put up these pictures and they are a bit after my friendship with that hot girl. I'm not sure what to think after this, it's not at all what I had expected. She is still like this these days and I personally don't think it's a good sign that she thinks looks are that important. I haven't really talked to her because I don't know how I should react to this. And she is still pretty nervous around me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:13 AM

She wants your attention tell her to be herself tell her you like her when she acts the way she used to and that you really like her ... Hoped I helped

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:13 AM

If you don't Talk to her, then it's time we move on. Trust me brother, its tough But you gotta move on for the better.

I've had all types of tragedies with the ladies.