This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your friends ever do this to you?
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Your friends ever do this to you?
Today I texted my friend and asked her what everyone's doing tonight? She said she staying in because she has work at 8am tomorrow, and she said everyone else wasn't doing anything either. I said "alright, maybe we can hang out tomorrow." She texted me later and said "hey there's a party tonight but I'm not going because of work but so and so is going" I don't really get along with "so and so" because she drinks too much and becomes a total flirt/drama queen. I declined. I got on Facebook a few minutes ago and saw my friend who has work at 8am and my other friends posted a bunch of pictures of themselves at a halloween party. I don't understand why my friend had to lie to me about what was going on tonight..I don't know what to think =/ I feel kind of hurt. Has your "friends" ever done something like this?
It's sad because they've lied to me before like this. Maybe I'm better off without friends.
I'm 21, my friends are 21-25

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM

thnk god hey havnt! u should confront her ;(

Ads

she prob just didn't want you to go but you know what, i'm sure there's people that would love to have your accompany so don't even sweat it.

I will tell you straight up that friends won't lie to you, and the fact that she did doesn't make her a friend, but just a selfish, liar! Just forget it. Forget her, she is not being a friend if she is doing that to you! My friends have never done that to me and we all have been friends since forever! Just forget her! Hope I helped Smile

Yes. They surely have.
One time all my friends were going to hang in town except for my best friend who was apparently going to visit her family, so I wasn't going to go because my bestfriend wasn't and I didn't want to make her feel left out. But later on, on facebook they all had status updates saying how they had a great day together and posted pictures of all of them together. So my bestfriend actually did go, but she lied to me. I felt stupid.

i hate friends like that when they know something
but won't tell you.

you should try and look for some new friends that are
really good.

maybe she was pressured by the other girls whom you dont like so much,not to invite you.and she was stuck between you and them,and she chose them!

I had, well not totally, the same experience with you. It does hurt especially if they lie to you. Well anyway, maybe she thinks you would decline in attending the party so she just said she won't go, but later on went and didn't tell you.
The next time you'll meet her, you'll probably feel awkward towards her, but just ask her how was the party (hehehe) and smile (but don't be a bad girl alright). Let it be for the the meantime. maybe, she forgot to tell you. (but still, that would hurt me if i were in your situation).

Just confront her. That's what I would do, and I would be straight upfront about it.
Or just look for some new friends because they aren't worth it. They're just young and immature.