This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you become real friends with a celebrity on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Can you become real friends with a celebrity on Facebook?
I went on a celebrity’s website and found her link to Facebook. She confirmed me as her Facebook friend even though we are strangers.

Have you ever heard of a stranger becoming a real friend with a celebrity through Facebook?
I doubt this has happened to anyone but you never know.

And, do you think celebrities actually read and answer what is posted on their wall or does someone else do it for them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:16 AM

Some do actually read the posts and respond...many do not. You will not actually become friends with one.

Ads

why not?They are people like everyone else Smile

Many celebrities will add common people as their friends to Facebook. I am a friend to several rock band and singers and my photo is on their facebook. But there are also several hundred others and the chances of becoming close and personal is unlikely. However, I have also joined public chats with a few chat sessions and have talked to famous people before!

no. its the internet. theres no real freindship.
and most "celebrity" pages are maintained by paid employees of the celebs PR firm.

i'm friends with a celeb on facebook, but he only talked to me once. i commented on one of his pictures asking what his shirt said, so he told me, and i then complimented it, and he said thanks with a winking face. that was a pretty rare happening, so its close to impossible to becoming a real life friend with a celeb over facebook. they have no desire to befreind their fans.

it can happen but it can be a poser or the person just accepts friend requests. don't get your hopes down but don't get it too high try and have some more conversations with her and put up things to get her attention but try not to say you're a big fan tell her she is different than how you expected her to be say she has a nice personality or something like that but don't push or say it more than twice she'll think your trying to use her for fame wish you luck. though remember don't push up to her act as if she's an ordinary person you just met. that way she'll see some good in you.

Depends,
i knwo Justin BEAVER does.
My friends talk about him all the time it annoys me.
One of my delusional teenage friends sended him a
message and he just send her back a message saying
" < 3 "

and he printed it out LMAO..

Teenagers these days.... (yes im thirteen believe it)