This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont know what to do. Help!?
11-09-2012, 10:08 AM
I dont know what to do. Help!?
my friends have been into my facebook chats and seen i called one of my friends two faced when i fell out with her but i dont remember saying it and i know lots of girls with that same name, i need help because i really dont know what to do they're all in a group and they hate me and they're all together all the time, they've hacked me and i dont know what to do so! Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:16 AM

Maybe you should write down why you called this girl that.
Maybe they will see that she caused this problem and not you.

Facebook can be a dangerous place to vent your frustrations.

My daughter lost a friend over a misunderstanding. She posted a joke on a friend's page and the friend took it wrong and since she was the sister of my daughter's best friend she tried to make her sister ignore her. 1 month later my daughter contacted her bf and her bf had no idea "different grades so they her bf had no idea"

and they are still friends now and her sister is ok with it.

But it can be hard. I would suggest telling them what the "two-face" friend did to upset you and that it hurts that all the others support her and not you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply