This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi i dont wont no one seeing my apps on FaceBook is there a way i can block sertain people or hide them!?
11-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi i dont wont no one seeing my apps on FaceBook is there a way i can block sertain people or hide them!?
I dont want one friend on my FB to see my Apps is there a a i can block theme from seeing this or all of my friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:16 AM

There is no such options available. If you block him also he can see your app. Keep in mind that blocking someone may not prevent all communications, such as interactions in third-party applications.

Ads

Yes, You can up to were you sign out and click that but don't sign out and go to were it says Privacy Settings. Go all the way down to the bottom of that page and it should say Blocked People and Apps. click that and you be able to block who you want. Big Grin

You can hide your apps activity setting your apps option. You can even control you apps post into your wall so that certain peoples do not get them at all. Best wishes.......