This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i break up with my girlfriend even though she is so perfect?
11-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Should i break up with my girlfriend even though she is so perfect?
Hi

have been with my girlfriend for over 10 years, we did everything together, we are really alike, it rarely happened that we didn't have the same opinion, we spent allmost every day together, we have the same set of mind and even if the world exploded and we were the last 2 humans on earth we would still be so happy. I loved her more then anything in the world, I would still die for her..

The only things I didnt really like about her: She was too passive, never really took any initiative in the relationship, no romance whatsoever, we smoked weed all day for 10 years, she keeps studying and studying but never gets a degree and doesnt wanna get a job, while i really want a nice future for ourselves and kids etc..
She was allways there for me though and really loves me.. The weed smoking is bad okay but it wasnt the reason for all of this, it just made a habit of things i guess...

Anyway half year ago she went to a far away country for 3 months for a school charity project which was a really stressful event for the both of us, as we never been seperated before.. We both thought it would be good for our relationship though, we would have a fresh perspective on things, and maybe the romance would come back, everything would be better..

The first 2 months were fine but the last month she started to act really distant to me.. In the 3 months where she was on skype daily, sometimes for over 5 hours she never wanted privacy to skype with me, there were allways some friends sitting next to her and she didnt care to go sit on a spot all alone.
As I have to live at night constantly (with my nightjob) its really frustrating to be all alone 24/7 and have nobody to talk too. Her distant behavior resulted in me having weird thoughts about her, maybe she was cheating on me or realized she doesnt love me anymore, which is feasable as it was our first 3 month separation.. The lack of good communication and some facebook pics from her with 2 guys at a club (nothing happened though 100% sure about it now) really made me freak and it kept feeding and looping in my head till i snapped.. Everytime i tried to ask and talk to my gf on skype she couldnt care at all... she was having too much fun there, which kicked me even deeper in the ground. I cried to her on webcam to explain her behavior all she could tell is that her friend said she could still see love in her eyes......she didnt even think about how that came over to me. (she really did still love me though i guess)

Anyway when she came back from her trip, the first meeting was awkward but i felt butterflies again and everything was so refreshed, finally I wanted to take her everywhere , restaurants, citytrips, everything her heart desired would have made me so happy.. I really was in love like the first time we've met 10 years ago. just looking in her beatiful eyes made me so happy.
But not for her, she instantly went back to old habits, watching tv series and smoking weed it even took like a week till we had sex..

Anyway in the last month from her trip there was a new girl working at my job, I didnt really care for her much, but she saw how devestated I had become, everyone saw it.. tears in my eyes constantly i lost 17 kg (35 pounds) in a month due stress.

That girl really did her best to make me feel better, with no intentions for stealing me away.. She got cheated for over 3 years and had trust issues when it comes to guys... We talked alot, although i didnt want to meet her out of work cuz i was affraid that my gf would not approve. She texted/phoned me alot though and we had alot of nice chats.. 2 weeks after my gf was back from her trip me and my gf went to rome, it was fun although i kinda was missing that girl from work and wished that she was with me..

After rome we've met outside of work just as friends.. but as you can expect that escalated quickly.. It was like it was meant to be that we should be together.. Random ppl on the street shouting howww beautiful you two, while we werent even touching! She talking about never finding a 4 leaved clover and i find one 5 seconds later for her. and many more .. Besides that she was just perfect, beautiful, insanely respected by everyone, had job oppurtunities flying everywhere, very smart.. she kept on waiting for me to leave my gf for over 4 months.. I dont know how it got this far but i left my gf and now have a relationship with her. we gave up our appartment and now live back with my parents. Its very hard, i gave up alot for this girl but i keep feeling that somethings wrong.. she loves me alot and is perfect in any way.. but we dont have the same mindset, dont have the same background, dont have that much in common.. except that we love eachother.. im the only one who thinks this way
My ex still wants me back so badly and really is depressed and cannot cope with this.. I realize we really are soulmates.. Should i take her back and risk everything?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply