This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can the English get the message across to Capello about how WE think they should be played?
09-30-2012, 04:56 AM
How can the English get the message across to Capello about how WE think they should be played?
Im not joking. Ive put a few questions on here about England and how and who we should play and many great suggestions but basically the same. NO HESKEY! Rooney alone with S G behind and Barry Lamps partners DM/M. Does this guy have Twitter or check on Y!A or even a mobile number? this fool playing the English as if they are Italian. Slow Sluggish and Square. Thats not English play and the whole nation knows it. Hows does this guy get told OUR ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 05:04 AM

You could always rent one of those message airplanes to fly over the field. Wink

Ads

not sure about Fabio, but i'm sure one of the players has it twitter them the link

England always starts off slow and plays boringly =[. We need to get rid of the players who dont care and dont want to play and give their all like Heskey and ash cole.

That's why I'm glad the team were booed off the pitch. He can't ignore that and blame it on the media.

I've asked similar questions and keep asking if any England fan would have fielded the team that Capello has or played the players in the positions they are. Nobody has said yes.

I think it's up to the team to start playing how they feel they should and how they feel comfortable, and ignore what Capello wants.

I'm starting to enjoy the fact that every time I type "Capello" the spelling checker goes gaga. He's not English and has no idea about the English mentality.

Personally, if Capello doesn't sort himself out we're out the game.
I have no idea what Gerrard is doing, out of his preferred position, Rooney has barely been involved in either of our two games because of the mess up of positions, where is Joe Cole?? Heskey seems to be glory hunting and seems to forget that they are on a team and Lennon has just been sloppy.
Capello seems to have no passion in the game at all.
And we seem to be depending on Ashley Cole with more than he can handle - poor guy can't do everything.

Why blame the coach when the players cannot deliver what they are capable of. This is like complaining the stage when you cannot dance on the floor.

Realted to the language I believe he speaks English and understands the language. If not Brit English it would be Itlingish.

Again why blame him now, why not during the qualifying rounds or even why pick a non-English? I do not agree the blame lies with the coach alone.