This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I do if my boyfriend has a picture of him and a girl that says "I love her" "Ilove him "and has hearts?
11-09-2012, 10:09 AM
What do I do if my boyfriend has a picture of him and a girl that says "I love her" "Ilove him "and has hearts?
Ok so my boyfriend has a profile picture of this girl on facebook(im friends with her but don't know her).She edit the photo and he put it as his profile picture.I did go off because he looks like a cheater and I didn't know like if he was OFFICIAL or if he wasn't.But this girl has a picture of him but it is her cover photo. I approached him and what he said is that it she just likes me and she ask a friend to ask her out or whatever but what do I believe do I go on his side and be like well im sorry or do i just break up with him? I do have other account that my friends that let me hack there page (boys n girls) im thinking about getting into one of the boys page and ask him myself.. What should I do ?
Ohh and the date was on the 8-18-12 and we started going out 8-22-12

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:17 AM

It sounds like he really isn't your boyfriend. . .

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:17 AM

Dont bother doing the hack thing... This guy is cheating he's making excuses, leave him.