This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why she wouldn't add me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Why she wouldn't add me on facebook?
I know this girl in 2 of my classes, we have done a assignment together already, and we will be doing 2 more together soon. We have probably known to each other for more than a month, yesterday I added her on facebook, but she won't add me. I know she didn't add me because I can see that she became friend with someone else a few hours ago, but not me. I like her, is this a sign she doesn't like me and doesn't want to add me on facebook? or could she have missed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:18 AM

She knows you at school but maybe not enough to add you to FB

Ads

Maybe she saw you had no mutual friends

Just ask her next time you see her. Maybe she only adds close friends, or there is some other stupid reason why she didn't add you.

If she gets awkward, then there might be some weird reason.

She could have missed it but you're probably reading to much into it. If she still hasn't answered in a few days, ask her if she got your friend request when you see her at school or over a facebook message. But don't get offended if she just doesn't want to to be facebook friends with you

It might be she's snobby, and thinks she's too much. Who knows, thats what it seems like to me. If i were you, i would cancel the request and watch her be surprised. Let her show some interest. Try getting to know her in person first. \\\
\
Please answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...623AAkr2FR