This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do hide certain things on Facebook from certain friends?
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
How do hide certain things on Facebook from certain friends?
So I have my mom and a few of her friends on Facebook and I can't delete them or else my mom will get angry at me. My friends always tag me in these pictures when I am really drunk, how can I get it so my mom and her friends can't view those pictures but everyone else can? And how do I hide wall posts from friends, status updates, etc from them?! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:18 AM

okay so here is the step by step method of how to prevent certain people from seeing the photos u are tagged in

1. go to privacy settings
2. you see three icons - public, friends, custom. select custom.
3. then click to timeline and tagging. the 4th option says 'who can see posts u've been tagged in your timeline?' click that.
4. go its custom settings, there comes an option "hide it from" select the names of people u wnt to hide it from. click "save changes".
and u r done Smile

to hide your status updates from certain people u go to the " update status " bar, below there are options like public , friends etc etc, u select custom and then type in the names u want to hide ur status from, then post ur status. Facebook also gives the option of customising ur previous status updates the way u want it anytym .

Hope i could be of help Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply