This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Second Facebook? Reasonable suspicion?
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Second Facebook? Reasonable suspicion?
So, I have been dating this wonderful, amazing, just truly perfect girl for awhile now, everything is wonderful, one time, her mother disallowed us to see each other for an undisclosed amount of time, at the time. She made a second Facebook account (since her mother had her cellphone which got notifications) And we used that to communicate during that time, so since then we've returned to normal, everything is just perfect. But, sometimes I wonder, I've been cheated on in pass relationships, so I can get jealous and suspicious easily, very easily. When we first started going out, she had another guy interested in her, and her in him, but I got her first. Cx Anyhow, about 20 or something days after we were dating, She was in the shower and I heard her phone go off, in curiosity, I checked who it was. It was a guy named David. I read the message preview, thought it looked a little off, and read the entire thing, and then i didn't understand, so I scrolled up and found them saying in exact words. Him first. "I really like you ____" And she replied. "I really like you too." I immediately got upset, understandably, and asked her about it, we talked it over, and said feelings don't just go away, but promised to not talk to him anymore, and I'm sure she hasn't. And I asked her about her ex, and she said she still loves him, but not in the same way as me, feeling don't go away. She is very open about her information, always, everything. But that second Facebook accound was inactive, or well, I saw "likes" pop up on it from time to time, and I know she uses it, because I can see her log in and out of the one I'm added and set to a relationship with, She uses it more and more I feel. updates the profile picture, to some of her more cute and sexy pictures. I know she talks to people on it, because what else could she be doing on it? Doesn't upload anything, doesn't write status', doesn't even do anything, we were talking about it today, asking about blocking people so they can't see things on it. I gave her all the information of how Facebook blocks work, and then after that, I lost her attention, we always, everyday, talk on Skype all day long, and now she is just, not there, "online" but no there, updated that accounts picture, to a cute sexy one. On her regular Facebook, she gets guys talking to her, all the time, hitting on her, even asking for nudes and sending her ones, she is pretty polite, tells them she has a boyfriend, and no. She did give me her password to that account (to which the friends are hidden from public and friends). She has almost 1000, and adds anyone that sends a request. Not a big deal, but she gets a lot of creepy guys on it. Always hitting on her and flirting with her. I said all her accounts on everything are pretty open. On this second Facebook, everything is hidden, no relationship status, no birthday listed, nothing not a thing. I know she uses it. It worries me, I wouldn't be as worried if it even listed the account as in a relationship. As I am currently talking to her know, she was apparently dealing with something. Apparently someone spreading rumors about her flirting, she told me about it, said it isn't true, and the guy who is saying it is a guy who is always hitting on and flirting with her, and talking to her, which I just found out about recently that they talk, I had no idea. So, lul, this is taking me a long time. Anyways, so he didn't start the rumor, but he is always hitting on her and flirting with her, and from what I hear, he tried to kiss her today, grabbed her. I told her I was going to talk to him, yell at him, ect. And she told me not to, I dunno if she is protecting him? Making the point that rumor (Which is she flirts with every guy she meets and makes contact with). side note again, we were talking about cheating and what our boundaries are on it. And she admitting to flirting with a guy that we both know, but stopped when she realized. Sometimes I read the messages on the Facebook of hers I have access too, she is a little flirty as a person, and talks about sexual things, with random guys I don't know. Not doing it with them, just the conversation topic. She is open. And now this Facebook account is almost, hidden. I'm friends with the account but, yea. What do you guys think, this is probably really long and jarbled but oh well. Thanks. S:
p.s. these are all things I'm just insecure about, I'm really insecure and don't have alot of self-esteem, this girl is truly great. I'm only saying the bad things I've over thought on, there is so many great things, I could go for days. Anyways, thoughts are welcomed. (:
@John, yes, I'm a rather romantic fellow, more so and possibly even better at it than her, We are very open with our sex and communicate tons, about everything, I bring her flowers, gifts, etc. all the time. We always flirt, like the day I met her. Even made code words for naughty bits and acts, so that we can talk about it in public and around people without them knowing xD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:18 AM

Stop worrying. Only like 84% of chicks cheat on their man.

Ads

I would ask her to delete the private account. It sounds to me like she is hiding something. Or just give you the password to it. She shouldn't be talking about sexual topics with other guys.

Well my ex had secret flirts with 2 of my friends and she acted which was very uptight and defensive about it, along with being obsessive with privacy (like she used to tease me by taking my phone and "hiding" it and I'd get on top and get it back, so on. But once she was on her phone when we were cuddling it and some guy texted her asking how she was doing/if she wanted to meet up and when I asked about it she got a little defensive and said it was just some guy, and then once I tried to tease her and took her phone and she got suuper nervous/defensive and a little upset saying I cant do that) Well long story short if my ex is any indication, if your girl was cheating on you than she wouldnt be nearly as open with you which looks to me anyway like shes trying to comfort you and let you know everythings ok. I can understand being insecure since my ex with everything she did/the lying about falling for other guys/etc... but if shes given you the password to the other account than thats a good sign. It does seem kinda weird that she'd upload more sexy photos as a profile picture for that one though and then have somewhat flirty talks with other guys. Are you giving her what she wants sex/flirty wise? She might feel like its lacking and is doing this to make up for it, or it could be nothing. Bottom line is that it sounds like she has a bit of a vice for being flirty with other guys, but still sane enough to know not to go to far and wants to remain faithful to you which is good