This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way that I can block my Facebook profile picture from being seen by anyone online?
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Is there any way that I can block my Facebook profile picture from being seen by anyone online?
I have older siblings that all have Facebook accounts, but they won't let me have one. I'm 13, and all my friends have Facebook accounts and I want one too. I know that I can prevent my info from being shown to people who aren't my friends but is there any way that I can also block my profile picture from being seen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM

No; your profile picture, name, and gender cannot be hidden from the public at all. Simply use something else as your profile picture, like a photo of a dog or your favorite shoes. Smile

Ads

Yes if u switch ur privacy settings to just friends than no one else can search ur name or look at ur profile without ur permission Smile

No, but what you can do is block them. That means they can't search you, message you, or even find you. That might help.