This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you know what this means?
11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Do you know what this means?
So I like this guy (we're freshmen in high school) and I'm friends with him on facebook, and his relationship status is "it's complicated". What does this mean? I was just wondering if that meant he had a girlfriend or something?

Thanks so much Smile

And yes, I do know him and have talked to him in person, we're always in the same group for the class that we're in together, so I do know him. I don't just like him and haven't talk to him before.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM

he is either possibly starting in a relationship or is almost out of one. But you obviously don't KNOW him if you can't figure out if he has a girlfriend or not. At lunch walk around and see where he is at and who he is with. all your questions will be answered.

Ads

I believe it means that he wants to make his life seem more interesting than it truly is. Easily translated: He's either in a relationship, currently getting out (but clearly not yet available), or he's single and wants his life to sound more "complicated".

Eh, he's single.

Just ask him what it means?