This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can you tell if someone has been looking at your facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM
how can you tell if someone has been looking at your facebook profile?
Ive been recieving a lot of pokes from someone on facebook that im not really friends with anymore. Are they just looking at my profile and the poke is letting me know they have done this or are they intentionally poking me. If someone does look at your profile that is on your friend list is there any way to tell?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM

They are intentionally poking you. There's no way to know who looks at your profile.

"Applications CANNOT track profile visits for users who simply go to another person's profile; Facebook has made this technically impossible ."

Ads

Mike doesn't know what he's talking about. There's actually a tracker on any website. like fb, or myspace. You just have to look for it, and find it. It's one of the applications. make sure it's the right one though, b/c there is a prank one. Just for fun. Make sure to get the real tracker. Good luck.

they do have the anti-stalker app. but there is rlly no way 2 tell if some1 has been looking @ ur profile!