This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
For Obama supporters on facebook, how many are surprised at how conservative your FB friends are?
11-09-2012, 10:11 AM
For Obama supporters on facebook, how many are surprised at how conservative your FB friends are?
We live in a Country that hates communists, so I am wondering if you are shocked about all the pro Romney supporters that you never hear from your liberal press, NPR, or Comedy Central news sources?
Adam, it's a question for you to answer, not something for me to prove. It's that we conservatives are the silent majority, regardless of NPR and Bill Maher, which incidentally, are the two types of medias I have heard Dumbocrats my whole life stating as their "news" sources. Good grief, these are not news, these are propaganda sites for useful idiots.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM

Not really, conservatives are f*cking loud.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:20 AM

And you can prove or demonstrate this how...?
EDIT
Fine, then I'll use exactly the same logic as you do: Are you surprised at how Liberal your Facebook friends are? Are you shocked at all the Obama supporters that you never hear from your Fox "News" and your American Spectator sources?