This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I text my ex boyfriend or leave him alone?
11-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Should I text my ex boyfriend or leave him alone?
We broke up 1 week ago and that was also the last I talked to him. It was a 1 year relationship so I know there's no way either of us could have walked away from it without any feelings left. I've been waiting for him to text me but he hasn't. Today he messaged my friend on Facebook asking her if I'm okay. She said yes, then he told her to tell me to "feel free to text him whenever she wants". Should I text him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM

DON'T, if you really want to move on.

Ads

I'd wait for him to text you lol

Kip misses you. He's sick of selling cheap tupperware. Good luck Lafawnduh! lmao

He wants to talk to you, but why would he not text you then? If he really wants to talk to you then he will text you and talk to you if he wants to. -_- Why do you have to do it first?

It depends. Who borke up with who? Well anyways he probably still loves you and misses you. If you still wanna get back with him then text him. If you don't wanna get back with him then don't text him. He's probably waiting for you to text him too.