This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush likes my bestfriend?
11-09-2012, 10:13 AM
My crush likes my bestfriend?
So my crush likes my bestfriend. Everyone here is in 11th grade of high school. Lets call my crush Holly and her bestfriend Michelle and my bestfriend Jake and my other friend Shawn. I was sure Holly had a crush on me. So i decided to talk to her over facebook and it went well. the next day i said good morning to her she said it back but ignored me the rest of the day. After that i didnt want to write anything back to her because i didnt want to annoy her. So today i was going to give her a love note but, my friend Shawn told me to wait until he could get some information on who Holly likes so i wouldn't be left heartbroken. So my friend Shawn was just about to ask Holly but then Holly's friend Michelle asked Shawn who Holly likes. And Holly said my bestfriend Jake. That's When Shawn told me over facebook that Holly likes my bestfriend Jake. What should I do? Should I tell Holly how i feel? Jake my friend knows i like her and i think he kinda likes her too. Holly and Jake talked a little over facebook for like a week and stopped and Holly and Jake used to text each other for like a week also and stopped. What should I do? I'm so confused now. Should I tell Holly how I feel or what? I'm always thinking about Holly. She's always on my mind. I just can't bear the fact that she likes my Bestfriend. Ugh..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:21 AM

There's not much you can do. It would just be best to let them have there thing It gonna happen whether you like it or not and a crush isn't worth losing a friend over. I know it sucks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply