This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think my friends might like eachother?
11-09-2012, 10:13 AM
I think my friends might like eachother?
My friends Nicki and Mandy might like each other.

Last year, Mandy copied Nicki all the time and always treated her like she didn't like her

Mandy called Nicki last year around Christmas and asked if maybe she could come over so they could maybe...have a very very merry Christmas together

Mandy's sister Victoria found out that Nicki kind of liked Mandy and told the whole school, and Mandy started making fun of Nicki along with everyone else, but when they would be around each other and alone, Mandy would always give Nicki a sad look.

Mandy started being nice to Nicki again and they were slightly friends

Now they always laugh and joke with each other and occasionally, Mandy will listen to Nicki's conversations and butt in.

Mandy really wants to be around Nicki all the time and she'll talk to her whenever she comes in the room or do things that she knows Nicki really likes.

On facebook, Mandy changed her profile picture to Batman after Nicki started wearing her Batman jacket to school.

A new kid told Nicki that she thinks Mandy is really annoying and Nicki said "Hold up, I like her, okay? She's not annoying, so don't say that around me." like she got pissed off as soon as the kid said it. And the kid said that she always does the most annoying things and Nicki said "She does it because I do it. Just, leave her alone please."

Do you think Mandy likes Nicki? Does Nicki like Mandy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:21 AM

Yes!

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:21 AM

ya def