This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i join a facebook group that includes different supervisors from my work?
11-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Should i join a facebook group that includes different supervisors from my work?
my administrator at work sent me a friend request, i accepted it. now he invited me to a facebook group with other ppl at work including other supervisors. i do not have anything bad on my facebook account, but something tells me this isnt right, should i join the group?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:21 AM

no don't do it! they can use anything your friends do against you. it could be bad news.

Ads

I think it depends on what your administrators and supervisors are like. I'm friends with a number of my bosses on Facebook, but I never worry that they're going to try to find anything on my profile that they could use to fire me. I don't know what your bosses are like, but they may just think they're being friendly. If you've had a rocky history with your supervisors, then I would be cautious because you never know what people will do to try and screw you over, but if you get along well with them, I can't see what it could hurt. Plus, you can always leave the group if you want, and you can set them to limited profile to limit what they have access to, as far as viewing your profile.

NO big mistake if you do