This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Privacy Changes / Ex Girlfriend?
11-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Facebook Privacy Changes / Ex Girlfriend?
When facebook changed the privacy rules back in late 2009 a couple of months ago did it give users the options to unblock everyone on their "blocked users list" or rest their "blocked users list". I just wonder as recently I was searching up a Greek ex on facebook as I had been getting weird gut feelings about her and found she has un blocked me or appears on search again as when we broke up she she said she would block me which was fair enough.

Does this mean sth is going on? Is she thinking of me or is facebook playing tricks? I just wanna know as I am sure you guys know more accurately than me!

What should I do? I miss her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

Call her.
Not everything should be done online.

Ads

Seems she initially blocked you for good reason. She decides to clear her block list thinking everyone grew up and got a life, and there you are stalking her again. It's an ex. Move on already. Stop searching for people you're not suppose to care about anymore.

Facebook changed the privacy rules in 2009 due to heavy criticism of their privacy policy. As such, I'd be HIGHLY suprised if they responded to critique by accidentally deleting block lists!

It is quite likely that she unblocked you. She could however, have just ticked all the boxes on the privacy form without looking.....