This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How To Identify And Delete Inactive Friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
How To Identify And Delete Inactive Friends on facebook?
Well, is there a way to find out which facebook friends haven't logged in for a specific period of time?
Want to clean my account to add new mafia wars players.ö

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

Never thought of doing it this way. I delete people who haven't communicated (interacted) with me for the previous 12 weeks insofar as they haven't responded to messages and comments.
My 4,500 strong page would be 10,000 strong if I did not take the time to do this. I am not a teen so am not obsessed with numbers of friends.
Friendship = regular interaction
No interaction = waste of space

(Sorry, I was referring to my MySpace page)

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

The only way I can think of is to go to each friend's profile page and look at their wall to find out 1> how active they are in Mafia Wars, and, 2> how active they are with everything on FB.

You figure this out by looking for the posts that THAT PERSON has made. Of course, you have to remember that they might "Remove" their posts at any time after it's been posted.

What I would do is go into Mafia Wars and look for your teammates that are, say, level 10 or less, click on their MW name to go to their MW page and send them a "throwaway" gift to find out their FB name. Then check their FB profile page for activity.

BTW ~ I'm a daily player in both of my accts. Smile When you make some room, send me a f/r with "Mafia Wars/Yahoo Answers" in the Personal Message of the f/r. I'll accept it, then send you a f/r from my other acct. Smile

R Michael Norman