This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? (we're both girls)?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Does she like me? (we're both girls)?
so i'm 15, so is she. I know that i'm bi because this is the second girl i REALLY liked. (no one but her and one other girl knows that i'm bi). Well, we talked on Facebook for a while and we talked in person twice. She was clearly flirting with me on chat and she said she really likes me and i said i liked her too, it got really cute and we send each other quotes and pictures from tumblr. We were meant to go to the cinema soon but she was grounded and suddenly, she deleted her Facebook. She doesn't have a phone so I can't get in touch with her but her friend said she will ask if were still going when she sees her in school. (We go to different schools) so the question is: why did ahe delete it and does she really like me? :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

yes

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

You never know what the situation is. She may have deleted it for unrelated reasons (such as bullying or getting jealous of seeing everyone updating about what fun they're having, while she's grounded). Another reason is that she may have a controlling parent, who discovered her Facebook and deleted it so she can't access it.

If she's still willing to go to the cinema, then that's a good sign. She may tell you what happened with her fb in person.