This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I find a mother and child fathered by my deceased best friend?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
How can I find a mother and child fathered by my deceased best friend?
My best friend mentioned he had possibly got a girl pregnant a while back, he committed suicide 6 months ago and the child would roughly be six months old now, (not the reason for suicide) but his brother came to me tonight looking for help finding this girl, we have two possible first names for her, and a definite name for the little boy, and what city she is from, but no idea what mom's last name is. I have no clue where to even start, ive searched facebook through his friends, his memorial group members and anyone who is a mutual friend between me and him from the city she is from. We are really hoping to figure this out soon as we are excited to see if theres a mini version of the man we lost. So where would The family and I even start? Please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

I'm sorry for your loss. I guess you can ask his brother and guy friends of any women he may have had contact with in the past 15 months. You know how guys are. Maybe hire a private investigator who's willing to search.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:22 AM

I know this sux but go to Google type in her name and city and all that and go from there sometimes you might even get number and addresses. Call each number and ask. Or try to find someone online who specializes in this to help you. Its money but its worth it.