This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the online emo collage maker that used to be an ad on facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
What is the online emo collage maker that used to be an ad on facebook?
Okay so every time i used to get on to facebook there used to be this ad for a cute emo looking free online collage/scrapbook maker. now its no longer an ad on facebook and i really need to know what this website is. does anyone know what the website is?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM

Try CropMom at http://www.cropmom.com

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:23 AM

Been daily facebook user i.e. as game player of RealmOfEmpire.com, what I have known is that a collage maker that is capable of creating eye-catching photo collages, desktop wallpaper, CD and DVD covers, and miscellaneous Web graphics. Photo Collage Maker makes it possible to arrange your favorite photos on a digital canvas without actually having to cut up real photo prints and glue them to poster board. Photo Collage Maker has various background pictures, and mask and frame templates. With just a few clicks you can select your pictures, crop them, apply cool edge effects, add a beautiful frame to them, merge them seamlessly and position and layer them anyway you like. The file can be saved as a multi-layer project for future editing. In addition to building photo collages, Photo Collage Maker also is an image viewer. It include - assemble and overlap photos in almost any position and direction; tons of photo edges and special effects;Various background effect; print your collage at virtually any size.