This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about my ex not wanting to be friends anymore?
11-09-2012, 10:14 AM
What should I do about my ex not wanting to be friends anymore?
My ex-boyfriend called me on the phone a week ago and broke up with me. I was heartbroken. Then 2 days later he texted me and said he still wanted to be friends. Then 2 days later I hung out with his best friend who I've become friends with through my ex. He told me that he had a crush on me while I was dating my ex, and I kind of did too. We've talked about possibly being in a relationship. My friend and I had sex the other day. My friend accidentally let my ex find out. Then my friend told me that my ex called me a whore and didn't want to be friends anymore. My ex deleted me from Facebook. I still wanted to be friends with him. He shouldn't care what I do with other guys because I'm not in a relationship with him anymore and its none of his business. I don't want to lose him as a friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM

Learn how to keep 'em crossed (your legs, I mean).

Ads

well you did have sex with one of his best friends..... you should of considered taking it slower not having sex right away especially with a friend of his if you wanted to stay friends with him. the best thing you could do now is not say anything to him right now and let him get over you and his friend in a possible relationship.

I don't believe it was an accIdent that your new guy let your ex find out you guys had sex. He's a jerk if he talks about you like that behind your back. And it sounds like your ex will only be friends with you if you keep away from other guys. You sure did jump into having sex just days after you broke up, but you're right - your ex has no right to tell you what to do or who to be with. Maybe you need to meet guys who are not friends of either of these guys. And don't have sex right away next time!