This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do you think this is bullying or just a family issue?
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
do you think this is bullying or just a family issue?
you see i am really mad at my cousin, she broke my phone she told this one guy that i liked him and she has been telling her friends and mine that i am a mean person. i am not a mean person because i made her a facebook i let her use my phone before she broke it to call her boyfriend who is out of state. ok since she did all those mean things to me i wanted revenge, i don't usually like getting revenge on people but she went to far when she told this one guy that i liked him that is too far. so i decided to get revenge by uploading her profile pictures on different websites, they were nothing bad she is a very clean and good person so it ain't anything durty. her boyfriends friend found those pictures on the site and she started telling all her friends thats he's fake but she ain't and now everyone is picking on her saying she's a pedo and she's fake and they make fun of her by threatning her on facebook and on the phone since she's out of state where everyone is. now since everyone thinks she's fake she's blaming me for her break up with her boyfriend and that he doesn't trust her and he doesn't have any respect for her now, and her friends are no longer friends with her. i didn't know it would go this far i just posted them i didn't know it would cause all this trouble. what do you think i should do what do you think this is what should i do to get the back together and get her friends back because i think i went too far. what do you think this is and what do you think i should do. thank you so much for your help if you do help. thanks again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM

look what you did was right i would have done the same . she is young she will get over it .in this case revenge was a necessity so don,t worry. and if she is the manipulative person as it seems its better she doesn't have friends.

Ads

well i dont think your a bad person. but she was probaly just messing around when she told that guy that you liked him. but when you posted those pictures it caused people to bully her and maybe she thinks that you are bullying her.poeple can take bullying in different ways. i was being bullied and i didnt know it but i was. just ask her if you think you are bullying her.and maybe you can calmly explain your side and she can explain yours. and you can talk to her boyfriend and just say it was me who put those pics up don't be mad at her.it was me. thats all thats is the best case senario.hopefully it will get better i am hoping for you.

Well you can't get her friends back but see friendships take a while to get fixed. If they were her real friends they wouldn't have stopped being friends for just that. Also with her boyfriend he should of gave her another chance. But she should be mad but she started it ruining your chances with that guy you liked. And making your friends think your a mean person. A so called friend of mine ruined my chances with a girl by telling her I liked her. I didn't get revenge but if you really want to be friends again swallow your pride and tell her your sorry. It might of been her fault but things wont get better unless you do something. It might not solve things right away but it will give her something to think about. And she'll probably apologize to. Don't worry her friends will come back.

Hope this helps