This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it me or did FaceBook became a site thatll most likely give you a virus?
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Is it me or did FaceBook became a site thatll most likely give you a virus?
Even since it changed its layout, they allowed those annoying ads to show up on the sides such as those Free Cursors, Evony, How to "" using this (whatever) trick, etc. ads. Apparently ever since, I get those Antivirus/Guardian 2010 viruses almost every time im doing my things in FB. And yes, this only occurs in FB and no, I did not have this virus before; i got it from being on the new FB. Any comments?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM

I am also experiencing the same thing. I've got a great security system on my computer but it has been working overtime to keep my computer virus free. I too think it's from facebook.

Ads

Ad-block and no script for Frefox. Get rid of the adverts. Don't just rely on your a/v, stop then at the browser.

you will only get viruses from FB if you actually click on the ads.the ads are what keeps fb running,because they make money off of them.
also,don't download anything on a fan page/group that claims ludicrous things(video chat,dislike button,change fb colour,see who's looking at your page)