This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
With the new privacy settings on facebook, is there anyway i can hide my friends from Everyone?
11-09-2012, 10:16 AM
With the new privacy settings on facebook, is there anyway i can hide my friends from Everyone?
I would like to hide from everyone (including my friends) the number of friends i have because i don't have a lot and i hate being judged for it. The pencil next to my friends box no longer allows me to hide it from my profile...

This is making be really upset, and i was wondering if there was anything i could do?

THanks so much!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM

OMGOSH!!! same here i did the exact same thing and i had all my praivacy settings all good and everything and then facebook had to make me do everything all over again and some of the praivacy settings arent as good as they were before im soo mad at facebook and i completely agree with you and besides i dont want people stalking around my friends list and i dont have lots of friends either so i like hiding mine and now you cant im sooo mad i havent been abel to find out a way yet if you do let me know and if i do i will let you know for sure! grrr im so mad about this you have no idea!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply