This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend is talking to her ex about sex. What should I do?
11-09-2012, 10:16 AM
My girlfriend is talking to her ex about sex. What should I do?
My girlfriend logs into her facebook on my computer sometimes. Well, the computer saved her login information and logged me into her account by default last night when I logged on. I saw that she had been chatting with her ex for several hours late into the night. They were talking about how good the sex they used to have was, and he told her that he was going to miss her mouth. She told him that she would give anything to be back in the days when they used to hang out. She asked him what he was going to do without a hot girl to help him pass the time.

What should I do about this? I know I was wrong to read the conversation, and that i invaded her privacy. However, what I found is extremely disturbing. We've been together for over a year and she tells me every day that i am her dream guy and the only one she wants

How do I reconcile this? Should I confront her, tell her that I invaded her privacy, and tell her this is inappropriate? Or should I just lay low on this one?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM

Man up and confront that broad. If she has balls enough to use YOUR computer and talk with her ex, you need to CHECK her. Personally, I would end it with her. She seems like trouble.

Ads

She is emotionally cheating on you. That is wrong. Your girlfriend is a slut, hate to break it to you. It doesn't matter that you stumbled upon the info, it wasn't like you set out spying on her. She was on YOUR computer.

thats so out of order, if i found out my boyfriend had been talking about sex to his ex he would be DUMPED.
trust me there are plenty more fish in the sea who will actually respect you and not EMOTIONALLY cheat on you or go behind your back.
if it was okay she would have spoken to you about it, or they would have spoken about it publicly.
this is WRONG, she knows its wrong so shes done it in private.
tell her if she wants anything to go back to those days she can f off back to that place and give it ago because they broke up before they WILL break up again, tbh they probably deserve each other if theyre doing this behind your back,
everything happens for a reason, maybe this is the world telling you she's not good enough for you and you should get out while you can.

you only saw her cheating on you on facebook and not physically cheating. I believe things can be fixed between you two. Talk to her about it what you saw and ask her that you trust her and will not dump her but she needs to be honest to you. I guess she and her ex haven't been talking for a long time, and got into conversation about this. She tells you, you are her dream guy may be true. and just being nice and slipped into unappropriated conversation with that guy.