This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?
10-01-2012, 02:09 PM
How can i get justin Bieber to follow me on twitter?
I really want Justin Bieber to follow me on Twitter but he just hasn't noticed me:''''( I tweet him almost everyday but i just don't know what to do, Help!!??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM

thanks for the laugh

Ads

This is the problem with my generation. Who cares?! He has no talent, not real music, annoying ect. Listen to real bands, and have some selfesteem. Who gives a shit if he doesn't follow you, he could care less, and you should too.

Well eventually when this Bieber, fades into obscurity because his "talent" and good looks fade away, he will start getting involved with the wrong people just to try and claw some of that fame back. When he can't pay them back what he owes, they will throw him in a vat of acid. And he will become a supervillian.
And I will.. punch him in the neck

Did you write "Eye M UR bigust teeayj gurl phan"? That usually works, and of course NO ONE else has tried that.

ps He can't "perform at your birthday", and no, I don't know his "personal phone number".

I am facing the same problem omg. Try tweeting about the same things he does. Try and promote him. "Omg I can't stop listening to jb's new album. It is tooo good!!" Try and keep tweeting him, I am sure he'll notice you soon!