This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get rid of Facebook friends Birthdays on Windows 8 Calendar?
11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
How do I get rid of Facebook friends Birthdays on Windows 8 Calendar?
When I installed Windows 8 I linked my Windows ID with Facebook and it added all of my friends Birthdays to the calendar app. However, there are so many that they clutter up the calendar AND for some reason they are all wrong by a day haha! I unlinked my Facebook account from my Windows ID but still the birthdays are there. Does anyone have any idea how to remove the birthdays?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:25 AM

Same problem here!

Anyways, I found that if you open the charms menu while in calendar app (by hovering your pointer to the top right) and click the white gear you'll get a menu, click options and you'll see your outlook calendars, which you can hide by clicking the colored bar across from show.

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:25 AM

That makes 3 of us!! hehe.

Also if you are looking to improve your facebook fan page and you could do with some more real fans then you could do what i have done and get some new people to talk to on there! Ill put a link in the bottem for anyone who is interested

Just while we are on the subject of Facebook!