This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend likes to talk to other girls behind my back.?
11-09-2012, 10:17 AM
My boyfriend likes to talk to other girls behind my back.?
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now, we're both in our 20's and I have only received negative feedback from close family and friends so I need something that might actually get me somewhere. There have been a couple if times where he's hung out with these girls without telling me. One of those girls he intentionally used to make me jealous, and I ended up finding out on my own. But now he's been adding multiple girls on Facebook where he told me that's as far as it goes, until I see them texting. I even asked if he talks to any of them and he told me he doesn't unless they talk to him. That was until one incident where he added one (of many) half naked girl, to which I became curious so I checked out her profile. Turns out since I was on my phone I added her by accident. I didn't find out till she added me back and messaged me. As well as messaged my boyfriend telling him I messaged her, making a huge scene. He blew up on me and took her side. We almost broke up after what that shit disturber did, but we worked it out. He still insists to add these girls and talk to them. After that he's admitted that he starts most of the conversations and they rarely stay on Facebook, they often trade numbers and he has been texting most of these girls. Every time it's the same thing though. He doesn't want to tell me about it, he makes sure I don't see, he goes out of his way to text them back and make sure I don't know.

I don't think I have a problem with him talking to girls, what I know bothers me is the way he does it. The way he doesn't want me to know, the way he talks to them. I've seen a couple conversations, and he always has so much to tell them. He'll send them multiple big messages and keep it consistent but when he texts me its very spread out and I'll be lucky if I get one worded texts. He has also told me that I will never be friends with his friends, he's at least met my guy friends which are only friends from my old job out of town. And there are very few guys that I have talked to and still do. No where near all the girls he stays in contact with. He has had jealousy issues with one of the guys for reasons I don't know and we don't talk often.But I have made sure he knows that when he does this it makes me feel uncomfortable, unimportant, like I'm not good enough and often I feel literally sick to my stomach. I have also told him that all he has to do is be honest and up front about it but he won't do anything about it because he doesn't understand why it upsets me. I have even mentioned to him that I have noticed he only adds and talks to his definition of "attractive" girls (Girls with model bodies, long hair, pretty faces) to which he said "I don't associate myself with ugly people"

The thing is I know he would never cheat on me but he has lied to me about this enough times that I don't know when he's telling the truth. He has no intentions to do anything about it either and when I find out and bring it up I'm the bad guy. He knows I don't like the way he goes about it, I've told him many times and we've fought about it every time but he still does the same thing. I don't know how to make him see how it affects me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:26 AM

He sees how it affects you and he just doesn't care...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply