This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to find out who views my facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Is there a way to find out who views my facebook profile?
can anyone please tell me how to find out who views my profile on facebook?is there an application?or anything please tell me...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:26 AM

nope
those applications are fake

Ads

No, you cannot see who view your profile.

we are developing application for dis problem..... please wait till that...

Thanks...

There is no way that you can do that.
The application's and pages saying that it can is a scam.
Dont trust em...

-Lasse

Applications, pages, groups... all of those are fake and made to gather more members.
There is definitely no way to see who checks your page or even how many "views" you get. It can discourage users (stalkers, the majority of generated views) to see pages and decrease ad revenue.

i have a ways but it is not an app and it doesn't work every time. so in the search box type 'dont press the button' and search.dont view all the results view just the application results. click on the first option you get. i think there is only one. anyways, then add that button to your profile. so you know how you have this side bar on your profile to which you can add stuff. thats where the button will get added. i know you'll think this is not going anywhere but trust me. then whenever someone comes to your profile, they will see this big button that says 'DONT PRESS', and obviously they will press it because it is very tempting. then whenever someone presses it the app adds their name to the list. if you want to check, go to your profile, under the button it say 'your button was pressed ___ times'(eg. your button was pressed 9 times). click on that and there you go, you have the list of people who clicked it. this means that they viewed your profile. i know its not exactly what your looking for but it works most of the time. hope it helps.

There are some applications that claim to be able to, but most (if not all) are fake and can actually harm your computer via a virus. Also, you can have your Facebook account deleted, since using that kind of an app is against the rules.

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.

nope....u can't check who n all visited!!