This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of the new "Facebook Timeline"?
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
What do you think of the new "Facebook Timeline"?
Personally, i think the new “facebook timeline” is absolutely ridiculous. Some people may like it yes, but i do not think we should be forced to get it. With timeline you can click any year far back and look at all the posts and comments, etc a certain person added/said at that time. I personally think that this could cause problems and or hurt for people in relationships as they could go back and look at all your posts from any year in the past and see things that could start fights and could even result in breaking up. Who agrees?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:27 AM

i hate it.

Ads

Hate it, don't have it now but soon Facebook is switching everyone to it, ugh. :c

It confuses me, luckily I don't have it.

They best not force me to conform to it!

i hate it. i want the old profile. i regrete that i change mine into new time line!, very awful.

i agree with you the new timeline sucks i wish i didnt get it!

you say that like people couldn't view any post from anytime before timeline came about... honestly, I don't mind it, it's a harmless change and I am using facebook for free.. if we were paying to use facebook, I might agree with you.

I don't like it because I think it's confusing to navigate. I'm not sue if your argument is really rational though...

that's why facebook gives you 7 days before it's published - so you can clean things up

I really like it. If you use facebook the way its intended (for people you know) and you don't have thousands of people you don't know on your friends list then it's harmless.
I loved looking back reading over old status's, it brought back so many memories!
honestly, it doesnt make too much of a difference anyway because tbh, you don't use facebook to look at your own wall?!?!
privacy settings are the same, plus you get a week to review your profile to delete/ hide things you dont want people to see!