This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with my Facebook and how do I fix it?
11-09-2012, 10:19 AM
What is wrong with my Facebook and how do I fix it?
On my friends and mine facebook on my computer there is a virus or something. Some peoples profiles have backgrounds on them, and all over facebook there is ads all over my news feed, not like normal facebook ads, a bunch of banner ads and stuff. How do I get rid of the ads and the backgrounds? It's really annoying and I know it is caused by a virus or spam or something. It makes my computer run slow, please help!
It's deff not the new facebook, There is ads all over and facebook doesnt have personal backgrounds you can add, Im not talking about the covers and timeline stuff. And facebook notifys people when they make changes, like if you can make a background. It is deff a virus NOT THE NEW FACEBOOK.
Did you guys not read?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:27 AM

It's the new Facebook. There's nothing wrong with your computer, and there is no way to fix it.

I also have ads on my news feed, and a lot of my friends have profile backgrounds now.

EDIT: It IS the new Facebook. I wasn't talking about the Covers or the Timeline. On certain compuers, etc, people can put backgrounds on their profiles [not Covers] and as I said, I have ads on my facebook as well.

If you want to fix it, get a virus scanner. Pretty logical explanation.

Ads

Well nothng wrong wd ur computer !!

Its new fb ! facebook timeline.

uh did u clicked some website saying backgrouds for fb or something? If yes the go to that site.. There must be something to undo..