This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you THINK my friend is ending out friendship ALL over a facebook thing?
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Do you THINK my friend is ending out friendship ALL over a facebook thing?
She won't answer my calls,wont text me back for a week now. I know she's ok...I have a friend that works with her.ONLY reason I can think of is ...well my family and I DID delete her and block her on FAcebook but I told her that was ONLY because she is still friend on there with my abusive ex boyfriends sister and I don't' want him to be able to track me down in any way . BUt it that a reason for her to stop talking to me? SHe had not said anything about if she's mad or whatever...just that she feels I don't trust her. But she did not seem mad!
I have texted her asking what's up but she just says "ill call you later" but never does.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:28 AM

Just don't worry about it and move forward

Ads

I think it's immature of her to be doing that. You have a valid reason for not wanting to be tracked down and she needs to understand that. She's being petty. Maybe confronting her is not the best choice but let the situation breathe for a few days or so and see if she comes around. Apologize if you feel you need to but just ask her for the time to explain yourself. She should come around.

She knows that it's about trusting her but your ex tracking you through her.
You should just ignore this and pay attention to your other activities. You did your best
to make her understand. It's her choice now.