This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY is she doing this???? on purpose?? Girls you know best!?
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
WHY is she doing this???? on purpose?? Girls you know best!?
i have been seeing a girl for 7 months.

i left the city a month ago and will be away for 4 months...........on the second day of my arrival, we had a misunderstanding at which she was at fault, she was very embarassed and apologized...i was upset and caught up with my life in the university so i took around 19 days to reply back to her facebook message.....its been 6 days and I havent heard from her although i know she read it because it says on fb when she saw the message....

last sunday she chatted with my good friend........and told her she still likes me very much......SO....is it normal that she is going to also take really long? i am not concerned with that, just interested to know how a girl would react? and yesterday i chatted with her best friend and we had a such an amazing and fun talk on chat it and she told me how she would love to visit me with the girl that I am seeing, so i would have thought if my girl was avoiding me, her best friend would have somehow shown that no? AND NOW she has even put me on limited privacy on facebook, so im really thinking, how angry she is?

i even sent her a voice message 3 days ago and i also said in there that i miss her a lot

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM

Maybe she's just upset it took so long to reply, all girls are different. maybe one more voice mail or a text saying how much you miss her and everything might make it better. Hope everything works out for you(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply