This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He hasn't texted me in 3 days?
11-09-2012, 10:20 AM
He hasn't texted me in 3 days?
So there's this guy I've been talking to for awhile who's told me he likes me and has feelings for me. Last month he would text me first everyday and at least three times a day too. His phone broke and he told me but still messaged me on Facebook that whole week. When he got a new phone, he told me and gave me the number. Once we didn't talk for a day and he texted me saying "I felt I haven't talked to you for so long" and when I told him I think about him, he seemed pretty happy. I have texted him first once and he was pretty happy about that too, he kept the conversation going. Last Sunday he went to a party and texted me at 3 AM asking if I was awake because he started thinking about me. He hasn't texted me in 3 days now, he liked my profile picture on Facebook on Wednesday night but no texts. Should I text him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM

Do you like this guy? Even just as a friend? Then you should text him, or better yet, call him up to chat directly. You know he likes you, and he always texts you first, but guys generally don't like to be the only ones initiating contact. The fact that you rarely text him first is something he could interpret as a total lack of interest on your part. Good friendships (and relationships) take effort to maintain; it's give-and-take on both sides, not just his.

Ads

If hes not making the time to text you why should you text him? A guy will talk to you if he wants too. If hes treating you like he doesn't give a crap, he most likely doesn't give crap. Its harsh but its true. Don't text if he wants you he'll text.

I don't see why not.. maybe he always has to initiate the texts and wants you to do it for once.