This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plz help me With Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Plz help me With Facebook?
So my ques is that when u send someone a friend request,it says friend request sent when u open the person's profile. But did the person really didn't open Facebook or the person just clicked not now??? How do I know that the person rejected my request?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:29 AM

Your request is sent but because the person you sent a friend request made his or her privacy and can control who is to send him or her a friend request , if you are not in the category of the selected audience to send him or her a request ,your request is cancelled at the facebook administration

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:29 AM

You are correct that when you send a friend request to someone, it reads, "Friend Request Sent" on their profile. There are a few scenarios that can follow:

1. The person accepts the friend request and you become friends on Facebook.

2. The person clicks "not now," which hides the request but does not delete it. Therefore it will still read, "Friend Request Sent" on his profile when you look at it, because it's still pending.

3. The person clicks "delete request," and removes it from his profile. If this happens, his profile will go back to saying, "Add Friend" when you look at it.

The answer to your question, then, is that you can't ever tell if the person has clicked "not now" or has merely left it on his page. However, you can tell if he has deleted it entirely if the "Friend Request Sent" button returns to the "Add Friend" button.

Hope this helps!