This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you guys feel when someone unfriends you on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 10:22 AM
How do you guys feel when someone unfriends you on Facebook?
To me it sort of hurts depending on the person. Not to the point where it makes me cry, but where I question wasting my time with them or not. If it was someone whom I rarely if not ever talked to them, then yeah I don't care. But if i grew up with them and hung out with them, then yeah it stinks but I move on. They're missing out because I can be a damn good friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:30 AM

Well I think it's good. If they had the audacity to delete you as a friend they weren't you're friend to begin with

Ads

I usually don't care, its their problem not mine. Sometimes I remove people who have talked about me or something.... you shouldn't feel bad though. I think that's why you posted this. Just remember you're a good friend (:

Well some people seem to care about that witch is understandable but if people that you think are your friends start deleting you then you can find out who actually is your friend and besides its only facebook.

I FEEL THE SAME TOO .LIKE U FEEL and what u are saying is true

I like you. Turtles do rock. I get pissed when someone I hang out with unfriends me (and yes I notice the number dropping from 348 to 347). It is their loss and they Better prepare for me to treat them like a douch.