This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When a guy rejects you and doesn't want to be friends...?
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
When a guy rejects you and doesn't want to be friends...?
I fell in love with a college guy friend, who rejected me. I was upset, so deleted him from my facebook. We talked it over and decided it was okay to be friends, since he didn't want to loose that. I didn't add him back on to facebook though until I moved away to come live back home after college. Now, when I add him on facebbook, he ignores my request. I try readding him at different times, but no luck. How can he be angry with me when he rejected ME?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM

I believe he feels you were being petty for deleting him on FaceBook that he decided that he didn't want to have anything to do with you on there. He may also feel that you are being an annoyance since you couldn't take no as an answer and now you keep harassing him to add you. I do not mean to be harsh at all! D:

Ads

maybe he was being nice when he said you could be friends but may not be interested to have you on facebook.

Ignore him. Nothing will happen if you keep trying, you'll just end up depressed/sad/overthinking, take it from one who's been there..
-Forget him.