This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A guy online sent me a friend request and he says he is a prince. HELP ME DO MY RESEARCH!?
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
A guy online sent me a friend request and he says he is a prince. HELP ME DO MY RESEARCH!?
A guy online sent me a friend request the other day and I accepted it because we had over 100 friends in common and he had my high- school on his profile (aaannnnd he is cute). I messaged him to ask if he knew me he said, "no". After a while of talking he said he grew up in belgium and was salved a Prince and stayed with Albert for a while. He also says he stays with Taylor Swift and has a few REALLY REAL pictures with her. I searched his pics in Google and they were not found so I started to believe him, but I tried to be sure by searching for him and I couldn't find him anywhere. Now I'm stuck in the middle and I don't know if everything he says is 100% true. This is an exact quote from one of our messages, "when i was 2 i left my real dad and i was salved a prince , and i moved in with albert || . when i was 8 i went back to belgium for my studies and i lived in "het slot van male" (it's on google) . it's my house now, and i was raised there by nuns , then i did my year in oxford , came back and went to nashville" His name on Facebook is Charles Grimaldi Di Monaco. I just need to know whether or not he's real.
I messaged him first so he wasn't looking for random girls. And he has videos and stuff on YouTube. He also speaks 6 different languages (I'm sure of it). Maybe I should try Skype with him to see if he's even real?..I may be slightly gullible for even considering that he could be a prince but I'm not going to do anything stupid.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM

Come on now. I searched his name-nope. Do u seriously believe he is a prince and met taylor swift? If he did, you should ask him to send you a picture of it. You never know, he might just be trying to impress u.

Ads

Ha! Ha! B****y Ha!

He'll want you to send him money next.

fraud

Prince Alberts b*stard son is black. His name is Alexandre Coste.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_II,_..._of_Monaco

I know of no other b*stard children by any Grimaldi's that match your friends name.

In my experience, princes have enough trouble with hangers on trying to get closer to them. They really don't go trawling Facebook for strangers to befriend.

There is no Charles Grimaldi, prince of Monaco.

The only prince of Monaco is Prince Albert.

Monaco isn't Belgium.

What do you suppose he means by having been "salved a Prince"?

What makes you so sure the photos with Taylor Swift (who doesn't hang with royalty, btw) are "REALLY REAL"? They could be photoshopped...they are very good at that.

Wow...what a tale! He should be writing novels! He'd probably make some money!

The Belgian royal family have an official website. You can contact a Palace worker to report this person.
http://www.monarchie.be/contact

You can also hire a private detective to trace this fraud's story. The very fact that he is using the name of the royal family of MONACO is an easy tip that he is a liar!

Stuff and nonsense.