This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My gf dumped me bcoz of my mistake i did in past?
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
My gf dumped me bcoz of my mistake i did in past?
story is strange but pls do reply honestly.
17 months before i meet with a girl name Khushi on Facebook she is my neighbour we talked with each other on fb nd then we keep meeting on our terrace i was in love with her allot but 1 day she left me coz she was loving someone else so i did a mistake nd i started spreading rumours...when she left me i got another girl name chetna on fb only she is cousin of my sister's best frnd so i was in a relation with chetna for more then a year but 1 day her mom got to know about our relation nd chetna ended leaving me 2 months after she came back and agreed to be in a relation and i accepted everything was going good but she took part in a group dance and in that group khushi was also present so they both were in a same dance group and chetna asked khushi about me and she told each and everything bla bla bla nd khushi's mom also started complaining about me now yesterday i called her and she started bla bla and she said i'm the worst person of this world amd she said she hates me allot.... what all this is happening with me now what should i do Girls please ans is there any chance of getting chetna back i love her allot and i appologised her more then 1000 times but she said she wont look back at me i want her back nd i will d each n everythbg to get her back is there any single chance ???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM

It is a lesson for you to stop troubling women by spreading rumours. Hope you become a dependable man in future. Women may be attracted to any type of men but they would finally settle for someone who is dependable.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply