This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My long lost friend is now a famous rockstar.?
10-01-2012, 02:40 PM
My long lost friend is now a famous rockstar.?
I know it's hard to believe, but i met a boy a long long time ago when I was on vacation, and when I left we lost contact. Then not long ago, I have seen a music video and I realized that the lead singer looks really much like him and when a googled the singer, by the looks and the biography, he looked just like my long lost friend so I'm almost sure it's him. I haven't got his email address, but I found him on twitter. How can I make sure he responds because "hey man, we used to be good friends" sounds like a screaming fan girl trying to meet him. I'm not a screaming fan girl, I just want to keep contact. Please help. What kind of message should I send? And it's twitter so I can't send a direct message, it has to be a tweet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 02:48 PM

Why don't you send a picture, or write something meaningful that you guys said when you were friends, so that she/he believes on it.

Ads

WOOw you are in a difficult situation....mmm...let my think...you could try to send to him a message which you tell easier things to recognize who are you, for example or..give your msn for speak some day...i don't know..
i send very luck to you=)

Send him a nice letter, with a hot picture Wink

whos the rockstar?

I don't tweet, so I don't know the accepted talk. Maybe he's also on Facebook ?

But instead of saying, "Hey, we used to be good friends", how about, "Hi remember me? I'm that idiot that did that thing back in that time when we all were whatever...."