This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this means? i dont understand?
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
What does this means? i dont understand?
My boy friend is in abroad. He asked me to change my profile picture in whatsup, skype and facebook and put the one we are together. I did it out of respect. But I asked him the same this he started giving me excuses... like there is no network... or I. Don't know how to change.. when I asked to gv me his password I wll change for him on skype I saw that he is communicating with his x girl and another girl like still in rship. I change the pic but wat he did the next day he changed it agn and put the pic of his x girl on bed. When I asked him he said I don't respect him that's why he did it. Is this love? Is he taking me for granted? I need help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM

You don't need help. You need a new boyfriend, one who has some respect for you.

Ads

No love.Pure and simple cheating.Snap all connections without delay.

hey.. Dont break with him.. Because, he have real love to you.. And have affection to her.. Affection will not exist for more time.. But love exist.. Everyone can't be lover.. But we can keep affection on everyone.. That's the main diff. Bet. Love and affection.. So, better think act your life..

this kind of boys never change, i bet after marriage also he will cheat on his wife and will flirt or sleeping around with others. better you start working on a habit living without talking to him. keep yourself buzy in some work, reading good books, spending time with your friends. and find someone who truly loves you.