This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think this guy is trying to hint that he likes me?
11-09-2012, 10:24 AM
I think this guy is trying to hint that he likes me?
He always chats with me on facebook and sometimes, he would tell me about how it didn't work out with this girl, and then he would tell me how he's looking for a girl to like and hes just chatting up with some girls to find the right girl, ETC.
It might just be me over thinking and worrying about something that hasn't even happened but...
I've never really talked to guys before and I didn't have any guy friends before this year.
So I don't know how i'm SUPPOSE to be treating guy friends. But it feels like maybe I'm leading him on. Always putting smiley emoticons while we are chatting. Etc.
I like someone else right now and I don't really see this guy as boyfriend material or anything. I just know he's a super nice guy. Should I try to be less nice to him? Or should I continue being nice to him and then if he does tell me he likes me, just tell him the truth that I like someone else?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM

This wring is indicating the same thing what you guessed,

Ads

11-09-2012, 10:32 AM

Putting smiley faces doesn't mean you like a guy. I always use emoticons in my text messages for all my friends and it doesn't mean anything. If a guy's talking to you about his relationships he probably isn't interested in a romantic relationship. You don't have anything to worry about. It looks like you're just friends. Smile