This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to change Yahoo Answers Profile picture?
11-09-2012, 10:26 AM
How to change Yahoo Answers Profile picture?
Alright so im not getting any helpful info, so when i go to add picture nothing pops up giving me the option to browse through my computer to find a pic, just a facebook icon and a black box saying no photo, really frustrating please help!
The thing is there is no upload arrow or anything it is just a blank thing please respond idk what to do i went to view my profile and followed directions
When i click on the bottom of my present avatar, no option to upload anything comes up, just a facebook box and a blank black box

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM

Edit Your Preferences does not work when changing pictures.Click on View Your Yahoo Profile,then on the bottom of your present avatar,then on the upload arrow.Choose your picture & it's done.If the picture doesn't show when you get back to your activities page just refresh & it will.

Ads

The upload option is missing for many users. Until it returns there is nothing you can do, unless you make an avatar.
http://avatars.yahoo.com/

I think it's some sort of glitch :/ I'm having the same problem...

You can do this:

Go to your upper left screen,where you can see"Hi[your name].Click it and click"Profile"

Point your mouse cursor to your current pic frame and click when you can see a pencil icon and"change picture"

Click"Upload" and then browse through your computer for the picture you like to use as your avatar.Adjust the position or size of the picture and click"SAVE"
when you're done

Go to view my Yahoo profile, click edit then click change picture. It will tell you to upload a pic from your computer and what size it should be. Just follow the instructions. Make sure your pulse is not set to private as that stops it from appearing,

same problem with me looks like its a problem with yahoo, we need to wait for another day for it to work. I never had such a problem before

Im having the same problem =/