This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need help with facebook privacy?
11-09-2012, 10:26 AM
i need help with facebook privacy?
ugg. so my mom is really upset with my facebook privacy settings. whenever she googles my name, she sees a few groups on facebook that i joined. she's afraid that people are going to see that, and somehow find my profile through that. she wants it to be so that whenever someone googles my name, they DONT see those groups i joined.

i understand this. so i tried unliking those groups. it still showed up in google. im thinking that maybe it's because i posted stuff on these groups, or liked some of their pictures.
but i cant find the posts i posted, because they're too long ago and it's way too much effort to go through "older posts" over and over again to delete stuff.

so here's my question: how can i get all my data off of these groups so it's like i never joined them? so that my mom can finally relax lol. =) we need it so that we google my name and nooooone of these groups show up.

thanks!! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM

Remove all posts, unlike those groups and submit all the links in the search results here: http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals

That's the only way and it may take about 3 months for Google to remove submitted links from search results.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply